Home - Questions - Coaching
Personal Development Questions
Improving Your Knowledge & Skills
By all means scan through the questions to see what is here. However, in order to get the most from this exercise, may I suggest that you take time out to really think about your responses. To help with this, and for making notes, there is a print version of the questions HERE.
1. Is there specific knowledge, or skills you are keen to learn to enhance your ability, situation or prospects?
2. How will this improve your situation?
3. What are you doing to achieve them right now?
4. How is everything going?
5. What has been working for you that is making you successful?
6. What has not been working for you?
7. What would you like to be doing more of?
8. What are 3 areas you wish to improve on?
9. How do you learn best?
10. How could you improve on one of those areas?
11. What simple steps can you take to start this improvement?
12. What is stopping you from taking that action?
13. What are your greatest talents or skills?
14. Which of your talents or skills gives you the greatest sense of pride or satisfaction?
15. What talents or skills do you admire most in others?
16. What talent, knowledge or skill do you wish to develop for yourself?
17. What are your strengths?
18. What do you feel are your weaknesses?
19. What are your best qualities/characteristics?
20. What behaviours, traits, or qualities do you want other people to admire in you?
21. Generally, what are the three most important things to you?
22. Do you spend as much time as you would like to on/with these things? Why or why not?
23. What three things are you most proud of in your life to date?
24. What do you hope to achieve in life?
Please contact Neil by email with any questions, feedback or for more information.
Neil's LinkedIn Profile
This page is at https://neilford.co.uk/development/questions.html
© 2023 - Page by Neil Ford Development. All Right Reserved